Monday, June 14, 2010

Priority Challenge Wrap Up

So, it's been 2 weeks. How did your priority challenge go? I hope you found your participation to be worthwhile and I hope that participating in the challenge helped you to clarify some priorities in your life that may have become cloudy.

I have decided to make a change in my lifestyle as a result of this challenge and from now on I will be an early bird instead of a night owl, even though my body fights against it! In keeping my physical balance, my husband is own board with this and has agreed to help me out by giving me one night a week to stay up late and get up late the next morning, which I am thrilled about and feel very grateful for! I think that will help get me through those mornings when it's hard to get up.

Let us know how your challenge went and if you'd like to see this happen again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment