Friday, June 11, 2010

Fabulous Find - Allrecipes.com

Have you heard of this fantastic site?

When I was pregnant with our first child, I all of a sudden became hungry for seafood potato salad. Never had it before, but I was hungry for it! I googled it and allrecipes.com came up and I became addicted. Since that time I have found many many delicious recipes on this site. If I decide I'm hungry for something on a whim but have no idea how to make it, I go on this site and there it is!

The site was designed for people who want to upload recipes that they have created themselves. Other users rate, comment and attach their own pictures if they like. You can start your own recipe box for free, adding your favorite recipes, changing the ingredients based on the amount you want to make and customizing the size and look of the recipes you want to print out. They feature new recipes every day and gorgeous photos of some delicious recipes! You can search by name of recipe and then narrow it down by ratings or relevance. Check it out. I bet you'll like it!

Here are some of my family's favorite recipes for summertime that we've found here:
Easy Strawberry Lemonade
Easy Oreo Truffles
Antipasto Pasta Salad
Fruit Dip
Clone of a Cinnabon
Bacon Wrapped Hamburgers

Notice all the ones with "easy" in the title?? I hope you enjoy this site as much as we have!

Do you have favorite recipe sites? Share them here!

1 comment:

  1. I love this website and it has given me some great and EASY recipes that use typical grocery store ingredients.

    I'm also a fan of Paula Deen's recipes on foodnetwork.com.

    ReplyDelete