Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Fantastic Idea!! Project 365

I was walking around in my RSS feeds today and found this fantastic idea from (in)courage. It's called Project 365 and all the credit goes to Jessica Turner. Here's the project - take a picture every day and then jot down a memory associated with it.

I love journalling and purchased journalling software from Life Journal over a year ago. One of the reasons I love it is because you can attach pictures to the journal entries and you can also search by topic that you have self created and categorize your journal in many different ways. If you're an organizer like me, you'll love it! You don't have to get specific journalling software to do that though - simply use Word or some kind of other word processing program and insert pictures if you prefer. In some ways this is safer because it supports many different formats unlike the Life Journal software.

I digress.

Anyway, what a beautiful and practical way to remember the day to day that at times seems mundane now but will seem more precious as the years go by.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I don't care for writing/journaling, but the idea of being able to associate a picture with the day somehow makes it easier to think about journaling. I'll have to look into the software. I am sad to say, though, that I wish I would have started this years ago. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete