Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fabulous Find - Bring the Rain

I have no idea how I found this blog, but last night I did.

I do get caught up in being on-line for extended amounts of time, but never on one blog - until last night.

These are some of the most captivating and emotionally transparent writings I have ever read.

I have talked about Maeve before - a sweet baby that passed away from our friend's lives when she was only 20 days old. I realized more than I have yet that I have no idea how Melissa and Jon (Maeve's parents) have dealt with the experience of losing her. Angie , who writes Bring the Rain, and her husband Todd also lost a baby after only a couple of hours of life. They had 3 daughters prior to having Audrey and have since had another daughter, Charlotte.

Angie and Todd, like so many parents who have lost children, are living in such a way to honor their children and impact others because of their child's life. There is not a single post I've read so far that has not impacted me in some way. I literally laughed and cried when reading what Angie so beautifully wrote.

These people reflect God's presence in their lives and the struggle of life in an incredible way. If you need to see the real presence of God, lived out in someone's life, this is a great place to do it. Start at the beginning. But I need to warn you; you won't want to stop. To start reading, visit Bring the Rain here.

No comments:

Post a Comment