Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kids Connect - The Beginning Stories

The purpose of "kids connect" is to give you a simple, easy way to connect your kids to God and you with them. The more common stories that are already in their Bibles, I'm not covering because I don't want to be redundant for you. If there is a particular story you'd like to have a "kids connect" on, please let me know and I'll do one for you! I'm not a biblical scholar by any means, just a mom with a Bible.

Here are some of the beginning stories that are usually covered in kids Bibles.

  • The Creation
  • The Creation of Adam and Eve
  • Adam and Eve eat the apple and are cursed
  • Cain and Abel
  • Noah and the Flood
  • Tower of Babel
For the first in the series of kids connect, please click here.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to you for giving this simple and useful way for connecting children with God .

    ReplyDelete