Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Comic Relief

Welcome to Wednesday - the day when I specifically aim to encourage.

This blog has been very serious lately, which absolutely has it's place, but today lets have a little comic relief.

Joke 1 - A blind man with a seeing eye dog at his side walks into a grocery store. The man walks to the middle of the store, picks up the dog by the tail, and starts swinging the dog around in circles over his head. The store manager, who has seen all this, thinks this is quite strange. So, he decides to find out what's going on. The store manager approaches the blind man swinging the dog and says, "Pardon me. May I help you with something." The blind man says, "No thanks. I'm just looking around."

Joke 2 - A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: “That’s the ugliest baby that I’ve ever seen.” The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her, “That driver just insulted me!” The man says, “You go right up there and tell him off! Go ahead, I’ll hold your monkey for you.”

Video - Baby Panda Sneezing

No comments:

Post a Comment